How do I remove Sophos SafeGuard?
Add the endpoints you want to uninstall to the group. To start uninstallation, use one of the following methods: To uninstall locally on the endpoint, synchronize with the SafeGuard Enterprise Server to make sure that the policy update has been received and is active. Then, remove the Sophos SafeGuard Client software.
How do I remove SafeGuard from my Mac?
Uninstall File Encryption from Mac endpoints
- On the Mac client go to /Library.
- Open the folder Sophos SafeGuard FS.
- Select and double-click the file Sophos SafeGuard FS Uninstaller. pkg.
- A wizard guides you through uninstallation.
- Restart the system before continuing to work with your Mac.
How do I remove Sophos encryption from my laptop?
Uninstall Sophos Disk Encryption
- In Sophos Enterprise Console, check which full disk encryption policy is used by the groups of computers you want to migrate. …
- Open the Full disk encryption policy you want to disable and deselect all the options under Volumes to encrypt.
How do I uninstall Sophos boot?
- Boot your Windows system into Safe Mode.
- Click Start , than Run and type services.msc and then confirm with Enter or click on OK.
- Search for the Sophos Anti-Virus service and click on it with the right mouse button.
- From the context menu, select Properties and then deactivate the service.
How do I decrypt Sophos central encryption?
Open ThisPC > right click on the encrypted drive select Manage BitLocker > Select Turn Of BitLocker and Decrypt process will start.
How do I disable BitLocker in Sophos Central?
In Windows Explorer (on the endpoint), right-click on the system disk and select Manage BitLocker. In the BitLocker Drive Encryption dialog, click Turn off BitLocker.
How do I remove Sophos from my computer?
Windows 10 or Windows 8 computers
- Click on Start, or the search bar, and type. …
- Double-click on Sophos Home from the list of the installed programs. …
- Click on the Uninstall button and wait for the process to finish.
How do I uninstall Sophos?
How to Uninstall Sophos
- Click on the Start button.
- Click on the Settings button.
- From the Windows Settings window, click on Apps.
- Under the Apps & Features sections, scroll down the list and find Sophos Anti-Virus.
- Click on Sophos Anti-Virus.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
How do I uninstall Sophos endpoint agent without tamper protection password?
To uninstall go to Control Panel> Programs> Programs and Features> right click on Sophos Endpoint Agent> select Uninstall to uninstall. Next select Uninstall to uninstall Sophos Endpoint Agent. Wait about 5 minutes for the uninstallation to complete.