Can I put a lock on my text messages?
Open Messages then tap the three-dot icon in the top right corner. From the drop-down menu that appears select Settings > Notifications > Advanced, then tap the On lock screen option.
How do I make my text messages private?
Follow these steps to hide text messages from your lock screen on an Android.
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Choose Apps & notifications > Notifications.
- Under the Lock Screen setting, choose Notifications on lock screen or On lock screen.
- Select Don’t show notifications.
How do you put a passcode on your messages?
Once the passcode lock has been activated it must be entered before you, or anyone else, can access text messages stored on the device.
- Tap the “Settings” button on the iPhone’s Home screen to launch the Settings application.
- Tap the “General” button, followed by the “Passcode Lock” button.
Can you lock Imessages on iPhone?
Just open up Settings, select Messages, and slide that circle next to iMessage over to the closed setting, as seen below.
How can I text without showing my number?
- Go to the anonymoustext.com website.
- Choose how you want the sender to appear on the recipient’s device. …
- Type in the phone number of the recipient. …
- Enter the message you wish to send.
- Select whether you want to send it now or at a later date.
- Click continue.
- Pay for your text.
How do you lock text messages on Android?
Hide the Messages app entirely using a third-party app
- Install AppLock from the Google Play store and open it.
- When requested, create a pattern lock that the app will use to authenticate you when you try to start locked apps.
- In the General section of the app, tap “Messages” to lock it with a pattern lock.