RE: Export list of clients in SEPM group. Just exporting the Client Status log will do the trick. So, via the SEPM console go to MONITORS -> Logs -> Client Status Log Type, and select whatever filters you want. Click to “View Logs” and export.
How do I export Symantec Endpoint Protection client list?
3. RE: Exporting Client Lists from SEPM Best Answer
- Choose Monitors from the left hand panel, and click on the Logs tab.
- For Log Type, choose Computer Status.
- Choose the appropriate time range, then choose View Log.
How do I export a list of computers reporting to Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager?
Go to Clients tab in Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager console. If you want to have a list of all the clients reporting to Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager console, highlight My Company group. If you want to check for a specific group, select the appropriate group.
How do I search for clients in Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager?
When you go to a client group and choose “Search clients” and in the Search Field, select Computer Name, in the Comparison Operator field, select = and in the Value field you type a computer name that uses special character(s), however when holding down the Shift key along with the corresponding special character key, …
How do I view client logs in Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager?
To open the System log, follow these steps:
- Double-click the SEP system tray icon.
- Click View Logs.
- Click View Logs next to Client Management.
- Click System Log.
- Click Filter and set the time range appropriately.
How do I install client package Symantec Endpoint Protection 14?
Create a new package
- In SEPM, click the Admin tab on the left.
- Select the Install Packages button in the lower center section.
- Click Add a Client Install Package under Tasks.
- Specify the name you would like the package to have.
- Click Browse.
- Browse the original installation media to SEPMPACKAGES.
How do I create a report in Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager?
To generate a report that lists the Symantec Endpoint Protection software versions
- To generate a report that lists the. Symantec Endpoint Protection. …
- In the console, click. Reports. …
- For. Report type. …
- For. Select a report. …
- Click. Create Report. …
- To generate a detailed list of client computers, including. …
- For. …
- Adjust the.
How often does Symantec Endpoint update?
You sepm can be configured to check for updates continiously or once every 4 hours. your sepm will get updates based on settings under admin-servers-local site.
Where are Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager logs stored?
These files are located on the client in Drive:ProgramDataSymantecSymantec Endpoint ProtectionCurrentVersionDataLogsAVdate. Log. After you delete these files, the log file is recreated and begins to log entries correctly.
How do I clear Symantec Risk log?
RE: How to clear Symantec Anti-virus risk history? Click on MONITORS tab, LOGS tab, locate your computer(s) and select “Clear Infected Status”.