Select Start > Settings > Update & Security > Windows Security > Virus & threat protection. Under Virus & threat protection settings, select Manage settings. Under Controlled folder access, select Manage Controlled folder access. Switch the Controlled folder access setting to On or Off.
How do I unblock apps on my AntiVirus?
Block or Unblock Programs in Windows Defender Firewall
- Select the “Start” button, then type “firewall“.
- Select the “Windows Defender Firewall” option.
- Choose the “Allow an app or feature through Windows Defender Firewall” option in the left pane.
How do I unblock an app on Avast?
To unblock the program, open Avast and click on “Settings”. Paste the file path in the File path field. Click Add for the antivirus to exclude the program from the protection shields. Turn the Avast shields on after adding the file exclusion.
How do I add an app to Avast?
Add a blocked or allowed application to your list
- Click + Block App.
- Select an application using one of the following methods: Click an application in the list. …
- Tick the Avast features that you want to always block access for this application (all options are ticked by default), then click Add.
How do I unblock an app on AVG?
Open Blocked & Allowed apps
- Open AVG AntiVirus and go to ☰ Menu ▸ Settings.
- Select General ▸ Blocked & Allowed apps in the left panel.
How do I unblock a app on my iphone?
Allow built-in apps and features
- Go to Settings and tap Screen Time.
- Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions.
- Enter your Screen Time passcode.
- Tap Allowed Apps.
- Select the apps that you want to allow.
How do I unblock an app that is blocked by the administrator?
Method 1. Unblock the file
- Right-click on the file you’re trying to launch, and select Properties from the context menu.
- Switch to the General tab. Make sure to place a checkmark in the Unblock box, found in the Security section.
- Click Apply, and then finalize your changes with the OK button.
How do I unblock a blocked website on Avast?
How to turn off Avast web shield
- Go to the system tray and double-click on the Avast icon.
- Click on Protection.
- Select Core Shields.
- Turn off the Web Shield option.
- Select the duration.
- Click OK to confirm.
- Now the Web Shield has been disabled and Avast will not block any websites.
How do I allow Avast Antivirus to allow a website?
Step 1: Open Avast on your computer and go to the Avast dashboard. Step 3: Under this tab, click ADD EXCEPTION and a new window will pop up. Then you can type the URL that you want to add in it. Step 4: Click ADD EXCEPTION to save the URL.
How do I allow an app through Avast firewall?
Access application rules
- Open Avast Antivirus and go to Protection ▸ Firewall.
- Click Settings (the gear icon) in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click View Firewall rules.
- Select the Application rules tab.
Where is Avast Do Not Disturb list?
Select Avast Antivirus from the applications list. Click Modify. If prompted by the User Account Control permissions dialog, click Yes. Tick the box next to Do Not Disturb Mode.
How do I manage Avast firewall?
How can I enable or disable Firewall?
- Open Avast One and go to Explore ▸ Firewall.
- Click Open Firewall.
- Click the green (ON) slider, then select a time duration to specify how long Firewall will remain disabled.
- Click OK, stop to confirm.
How do I whitelist an app on AVG Antivirus?
Create an Anti-Virus Exception
- Open the user interface for your AVG anti-virus or security application.
- Click the “Computer” tile on the main screen.
- Click “Settings,” and then select “Exceptions.”
- Click the “Add Exception” button.
- Click the “Exception Type” drop-down menu, and then select “File” from the options.
How do I turn on AVG Antivirus?
To activate AVG Internet Security using an activation code:
- Locate your activation code. …
- Double-click the AVG Internet Security icon on your Windows desktop to open the application. …
- Select ☰ Menu ▸ Enter activation code.
- Type or paste your activation code (including hyphens) into the text box, then click Enter.
How do I bypass AVG antivirus?
Disable all AVG protection
- Right-click the AVG icon in the notification area of your Windows taskbar, then in the menu that appears, click the green slider next to Protection is ON.
- Click OK, stop to confirm that you want to disable all AVG protection.