Your job as a gate guard is to act as security by verifying visitors and keeping a guest log of incoming and outgoing personnel. Your duties are to check-in visitors, greet guests, and ensure that unauthorized people or products do not enter or leave the premises.
What are gate duties of security guard?
Main Gate Security Guard
- He is responsible for the movements of the vehicles/registers, which enters to the inside of the premises.
- He will note/check the vehicles with /without stickers after confirmation from the supervisors. Always he must use barricade for vehicle checking purpose.
How much do military gate guards make?
How much does a Gate Guard make? The national average salary for a Gate Guard is $31,558 in United States.
What is gate guard army?
A gate guardian or gate guard is a withdrawn piece of equipment, often an aircraft, armoured vehicle, artillery piece, or locomotive, mounted on a plinth and used as a static display near to and forming a symbolic display of “guarding” the main entrance to a site, especially a military base.
What are the duties of gate House?
Gatehouse duties may include:
- Breathalyser testing for drivers entering and departing from site.
- Recording all vehicle movements.
- Completing Visitor Inductions.
- Liaising with Project personnel to advise arrival of deliveries vehicles and confirm availability of vehicle escorts by Contractors.
Can you be a security guard in the army?
Security is an essential part of the military to ensure effective and complete protection of the United States. There are a variety of security-related jobs in the military, such as military police officers, marine security guards, military security specialists, and security forces officers.
How much do oilfield gate guards make?
Gate guards can earn on average from $150 to $175 daily. It depends on the company you work for and the gate you’ll be working at. There are too many variables to list. Oil field gate guarding on a 24/7 schedule is not for the faint-hearted.