How do I cancel my McAfee subscription?
The data that is removed can’t be recovered.
- Go to home.mcafee.com.
- Click My Account.
- Click Sign In.
- Type in: The email address for your McAfee account. The password for your McAfee account.
- Click Log in.
- Click the device that you want to deactivate or remove.
- Click Transfer, remove, or reinstall.
- Click Remove.
How do I cancel McAfee after auto-renewal?
Auto-Renewal automatically renews your McAfee product subscription before it expires.
How to change or cancel Auto-Renewal
- Go to home.mcafee.com.
- Click Login in the top right.
- Type: …
- Click Sign In:
- Click the Auto-Renewal tile:
- Under Auto-Renewal Membership, click End auto-renewal: …
- Review the before you go…
Is McAfee renewal free?
Free Trial Terms: At the end of your trial period you will be charged $39.99 for the first term. After the first term, you will be automatically renewed at the renewal price (currently $124.99/yr). We will charge you 7-days before renewal. You can cancel at any time before you are charged.
Why has McAfee taken money from my account?
This could be caused by either an installation/upgrade issue occurring or by support for your product ending.” I can’t contact their non support, no service.
How do I change my McAfee subscription?
On your Subscription Information page, click Renew my subscription. You can also renew your subscription from the Home Page by clicking Renew. Log in to your McAfee account. Find the subscription you want renew on your My Account page, and then click Renew.
How do I cancel my McAfee subscription and get a refund?
Here are the steps to do it:
- Go to the McAfee website.
- Click on the Resources tab in the header.
- Choose Support from the For Home section.
- Click on the Request a Refund box.
- Pick United States—English from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Request a Refund box again.
- Choose a reason for requesting a refund.
What happens if I don’t renew McAfee?
Does my subscription still work if it has expired? McAfee products with expired subscriptions still work but do not receive updates, and so can’t protect you from new threats. When your subscription expires, you can no longer download new updates and virus definition files.
How do I check my McAfee subscription?
Use these steps if you have a Windows PC:
- Right-click the McAfee shield icon next to your PC’s clock. …
- Click Verify Subscription.
- Click Yes if you’re prompted to allow the app to make changes to your device.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Check to see if the correct subscription information is now shown.
Does McAfee sell your data?
McAfee does not sell information that identifies you personally with non-affiliated third parties. If you would like to make a request that we not sell identifying information about you in the future, you may make a request using the contact information below.