How do I restart Deep Security Agent?
- Open the Windows Task Manager.
- Click the Services tab.
- Right click the Trend Micro Deep Security Manager service, and then click Restart.
What is the result of performing a reset operation on a deep security agent?
Resetting Deep Security Agent (DSA) on a local server
Through this command, the Deep Security Agent’s configuration (e.g. certificate, configrate, local SQLite DB) will be cleared and re-created. After the reset action, Deep Security Manager (DSM) will treat this agent as a new machine.
How do I remove Deep Security Agent manually?
Deactivate the agent using the Deep Security Manager by going to the Computers page, right-clicking the computer and selecting Actions > Deactivate. Go to the Control Panel and select Uninstall a program. Look for the Trend Micro Deep Security Agent and then select Uninstall.
How do I manually activate Deep Security Agent?
To activate the Deep Security Agent via command line:
- Open the Deep Security Manager (DSM) console.
- Go to Administration > System Settings > Agents tab.
- Under the Remote Activation section, enable the Allow Agent Initiated Activation option and select For any computers.
How do I restart a Linux agent?
Run the following on the command line:
- To start: /etc/init. d/ds_agent start.
- To display status: /etc/init. d/ds_agent status.
- To stop: /etc/init. d/ds_agent stop.
- To reset: /etc/init. d/ds_agent reset.
- To restart: /etc/init. d/ds_agent restart.
How do I know if an agent is running in Linux?
To check the status of the process, follow these steps:
- Change to the agent installation directory.
- Enter one of the following commands: To verify the status of a single agent, enter the following command: # ps -ef | grep. PID. To verify the status of multiple agents, enter the following command: # ps -ef | grep cybAgent.
How do I know if DSA is installed in my DSM?
To check, you can go to the DSM console, select a computer or policy, then click Firewall > Firewall rule > Assign/Unassign.
What is Deep Security Relay?
Deep Security Relays are agents where you have enabled the relay feature, available in Deep Security Agent 9.5 or newer for Windows and Linux [64-bit only]. Relays update your agents more quickly, reduce manager load, and save Internet connection or WAN bandwidth.
What is Deep Security Manager?
Deep Security Manager, the centralized web-based management console that administrators use to configure security policy and deploy protection to the enforcement components: the Deep Security Virtual Appliance and the Deep Security Agent.
How do I uninstall DSA agent Linux?
Go to the Control Panel and select Uninstall a program. Look for the Trend Micro Deep Security Agent and then select Uninstall.
|Amazon Linux||sudo yum erase ds_agent|
|Red Hat||sudo yum erase ds_agent|
|CentOS||sudo yum erase ds_agent|
|Ubuntu||dpkg -r ds-agent|
How do I cancel my DSA service?
How do I delete a Service?
- Start the registry editor (regedit.exe)
- Move to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServices key.
- Select the key of the service you want to delete.
- From the Edit menu select Delete.
- You will be prompted “Are you sure you want to delete this Key” click Yes.
- Exit the registry editor.
How do I install a Deep Security Agent?
Install an Ubuntu or Debian agent
- Go to Administration > Updates > Software > Download Center.
- Import the agent package into Deep Security Manager.
- , and then export the installer (. deb file).
- Copy the installer file to the computer.
- Install the agent. sudo dpkg -i
How do I find deep security agent in Windows?
- Open a command prompt.
- Type wmic and then type “product get name,version” as shown below: To filter the results and display Trend Micro products only, type the following: Product where “Vendor like ‘%Trend Micro%'” get name,version.
How do I install Trend Micro Deep Security Agent?
Import the agent software package on the Deep Security Manager console.
- From the Deep Security Manager, go to Administration > Updates > Software > Download Center. …
- Select your agent software package from the list.
- Click Import to download the software from the Trend Micro Download Center to the Deep Security Manager.